MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Accept Things As They Are
Category: Emotional Intelligence – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDACCEPT – Release Date: 2015/09/07
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Accept Things As They Are), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Accept Things As They Are”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Accept Things As They Are Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Accept Things As They Are” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Accept Things As They Are”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Accept Things As They Are”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Accept Things As They Are”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Accept Things As They Are”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Accept Things As They Are, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Accept things as they are – and take the first step to real change
Hypnosis can help you come to terms with what can’t be changed
Can you accept things unemotionally without constantly kicking against reality?
Do you cling to a rose-tinted view of life, or constantly wish things were different?
Life can sometimes seem like a constant stream of disappointments and knockbacks, and there’s no doubt about it, none of us like it when we don’t get what we want or hope for. When you suffer a loss or a setback, whatever its nature and whether it’s over a small matter or a critical matter, it’s natural to be distressed or angry, it’s natural to grieve over what has been lost. For a time.
But what you do next is absolutely crucial.
What happens when you can’t accept things
It’s tempting to argue with fate, for instance. ”How can this have happened to me?” ”This should never have happened!” ”I won’t have it!” Sometimes, of course, our rebellion can pay off, and we can get things changed, fuelled by our anger and sense of injustice. But things happen that aren’t affected by our protests, even if they are ’unfair’. And in that case, railing against the skies, however ’right’ it feels, can only fuel bitterness and despair.
And that’s not all. Constantly focusing on how harshly fate has treated you locks you into a ’victim’ mindset, making you blind to good things in life, and blind to new opportunities for positive developments that come your way.
Rose-tinted spectacles hinder you from accepting things
Another temptation is to cling to a rose-tinted view. ”Things aren’t nearly as bad as they seem!” One can argue that this is a positive and encouraging attitude, and surely better than saying ”Things are much worse than they seem!” but the fact is that both rose-tinted and blue-tinted spectacles are deceptive. They both lead you to make important decisions based on information which is wrong. And that can have disastrous consequences.
Clearly, finding a middle path, where you can look the facts squarely in the face and deal with reality as it actually is, is going to serve you better in the long run. But how do you go about changing what may be a long-established and deeply-rooted way of responding to life’s difficulties?
How hypnosis can help you learn to come to terms with reality
Accept things as they are is an audio hypnosis session created by psychologists that uses the power of your unconscious mind to bring about beneficial changes in how you think and behave.
Taking time out to relax deeply and listen regularly to the powerful hypnotic suggestions incorporated in this download will allow you to
find an inner core of untroubled calm within yourself
update your instinctive responses to the events of life
significantly enhance your ability to find creative solutions
let go of anything that’s holding you back
take control of your imagination and make it work for your good
discover how much more enjoyable life can be
Download Accept things as they are – and find out how much things can change.
Search for another self hypnosis download: