MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Anger Management
Category: Emotional Intelligence – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDANG-2 – Release Date: 2015/03/23
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Anger Management), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Anger Management”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Anger Management Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Anger Management” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Anger Management”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Anger Management”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Anger Management”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Anger Management”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Anger Management, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Anger management – everything you need to know
How to control anger effectively with hypnosis
Could you do with some anger management know-how?
Are your own angry emotional reactions causing you problems?
Life, some famous person once said, is just one darn thing after another. From our earliest days (just take a proper look at toddlers), our plans and wishes get frustrated. Things don’t work out how we expect. People don’t do what they’re supposed to do. We don’t get what we want. It’s no wonder we get emotional, and feel like breaking things, shouting, and even hitting people.
As we grow from toddlers to adults, we learn that there is a distinction between the unalterable laws of physics which govern why the natural world doesn’t bend to our wishes and the behavior of the people around us. People could give us what we expect or want or ask for, if they wanted. We know this. And so we can get even more frustrated when they don’t.
It feels so wrong!
Of course, sometimes it is ’wrong’ in the objective sense. But even when it is merely a matter of not getting our own way, it feels just as ’wrong’ to us. This powerful feeling of being ’wronged’ is anger. It is a useful, energizing emotion in its place. It drives us into action against perceived threats.
The trouble is, anger is a primitive mechanism, and its simple primitive structure has not yet caught up with the complexities of modern life, where it isn’t a good idea to treat your incompetent co-worker, say, as if they were a saber-toothed tiger threatening your very existence.
What happens when we get angry
The chemical changes that anger triggers in our bodies to get us to focus on and act very directly on a source of threat, without paying attention to any distracting surrounding circumstances, lead us to lose our rational perspective. We become blind to the subtleties of situations, totally convinced that we are ’right’, and ready to bulldoze over others, no matter what the objective circumstances are.
That’s not great for our relationships with other people, at home or at work.
What’s more, if we are in the habit of getting angry when things don’t go as we expect, research shows that our health will suffer.
But how do you get in control of this primitive force and use it more wisely and appropriately?
Hypnosis is an ideal way to get in control of your anger
Anger management is an audio hypnosis session developed by psychologists that will put you back in charge.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you’ll notice that a number of profound changes take place within you. In particular, you’ll notice that
you find yourself feeling more relaxed and ’laid back’ in general
you are less and less likely to be roused to anger
when you do find yourself getting angry, you can quickly calm yourself down
you can think much more clearly and calmly in frustrating situations and work out a way forward
you feel more in control
your relationships with everyone around you begin to improve.
Download Anger management and rule your emotions rather than letting them rule you.
Search for another self hypnosis download: