MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Asking for Help
Category: Personal Skills – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDASKHELP – Release Date: 2013/04/04
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Asking for Help), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Asking for Help”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Asking for Help Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Asking for Help” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Asking for Help”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Asking for Help”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Asking for Help”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Asking for Help”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Asking for Help, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Learn how to ask for help and strengthen relationships with others
Hypnosis can help you overcome your resistance to asking for help when you need it
Is asking for help difficult even though you need it?
Do you always try to manage every single thing in your life by yourself, even when others are happy to help?
Self-sufficiency and personal competence are very highly regarded in our competitive society. We all (apparently, at least) subscribe to the myth that ‘success’ is something you make for yourself, and that you should be beholden to no one. Many of us feel obliged to keep up a front, that shows the world that we’re doing just fine, thank you, we don’t need anyone’s help – even when our life or health is falling apart.
Why not asking for help is actually bad for you
This assistance resistance does you no favors. In fact, it actually damages you in a number of ways. It creates a hidden barrier between you and people who would willingly help you out. That means that they don’t get to feel good about doing good. And that you don’t get the benefit of whatever aid it was that they would have given you. That might not be the end of the world, of course, but it’s an opportunity lost.
And when this happens over and over, it can gradually sour relationships. If people never get to help you, to do you a favor, the very basis of relationship – reciprocity – gets undermined.
The trouble is, not asking others for their help can, like any frequently repeated behavior (and repeatedly not doing something is just as much of a behavior as repeatedly doing something), become an ingrained habit. Even when you wake up to the fact that it might be a good idea, at least sometimes, to turn to others for assistance, it feels so unnatural that it begins to seem like you can’t do it.
Hypnosis can help you get better at asking for help
Fortunately, even deeply ingrained habits, and even those which have grown out of our (usually unreliable) ideas of how other people see us, can be modified with the help of hypnosis.
Asking for Help is an audio hypnosis session developed by psychologists with wide experience in helping people establish more beneficial behavior patterns. As you repeatedly relax and listen to this powerful download, you will notice that
you no longer feel stressed or anxious at the thought of asking for help
you become more open to the idea that it’s okay for others to help you out sometimes
you gradually engage different kinds of help from different people without feeling that your capabilities are in doubt
relationships and friendships flourish
you feel equally happy managing by yourself and requesting assistance when appropriate
Download Asking for Help and let other people get closer to you.
Search for another self hypnosis download: