MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Beat the Monday Blues
Category: Job Skills – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDMONBLUE – Release Date: 2013/04/04
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Beat the Monday Blues), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Beat the Monday Blues”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Beat the Monday Blues Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Beat the Monday Blues” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Beat the Monday Blues”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Beat the Monday Blues”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Beat the Monday Blues”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Beat the Monday Blues”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Beat the Monday Blues, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Beat those Monday blues!
Start your week with a bang – every week
Are you ’allergic’ to Mondays?
Do those Monday blues get you feeling down on a nice, tight, seven-day cycle, reliably blighting the start of each week for you?
That modern fount of all knowledge, Wikipedia, has a fascinating page on the ancient origins and meanings of week-day names and why we even have such a thing as a ’week’. The ’weekend’ is not at all ancient. We’ve only been using that word since 1935! All this reminds us that, even though there are clearly recognizable time cycles in nature, the way we divide up and name time periods is completely arbitrary.
What this means is that days of the week, from Monday to Sunday, are nothing but human inventions. No ’day’ (or week, month or year, for that matter) has any specific, objective, identifiable, inherently fixed quality or attribute of its own. You can’t do scientific studies on them. They don’t really ’exist’. So where do the Monday blues spring from?
Where do Monday morning blues come from?
There is no question that some people have perfectly good reasons to dread going into work. They may hate the job they do. Or the people they work with. Or the environment they have to work in. If, for whatever reason, they are not able to find more palatable employment, they may well struggle to feel good about the inevitable weekly return of Monday.
But for most people the whole Monday shtick is really just another cultural convention. Sure, plenty people may have an unfortunate childhood association between Mondays and having to go to school, but the widespread notion that if it’s Monday you must be feeling down has turned into a subtle form of social pressure. People think you’re odd if you don’t join in.
As a result, plenty of people who are more or less happy, or even perfectly happy, with their jobs, allow themselves to be conditioned by the herd into behaving as if there’s something inherently wrong with Mondays. And when you repeat and repeat and repeat a negative behavior, is it any wonder that you really do begin to feel bad about Monday morning?
Why you can’t just snap out of Monday blues
The trouble with all that conditioning (a.k.a. ’brainwashing’) is that it makes it particularly difficult to just stop feeling like that. You might tell yourself not to be so silly, but those gloomy feelings don’t listen. The association is too strong for reason. So, if you really want to feel better about the start of the week, you need an approach that can reach – and break – that unconscious association. Like hypnosis.
Hypnosis can quickly build positive associations in your mind
Beat the Monday blues is an audio hypnosis session developed by psychologists with wide experience in the deep mechanisms of change that will help you quickly feel very different.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you’ll quickly find yourself
experiencing a profound change of outlook
thinking differently about the passage of time
’taking charge’ of your own responses
building strong positive associations that help you make positive choices
looking forward to the start of every week
Download Beat the Monday blues and make sure you start the week as you mean to go on.
Search for another self hypnosis download: