MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Cancer – Easier Needles
Category: Alternative Cancer Treatments – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDCNEED – Release Date: 2013/04/04
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Cancer – Easier Needles), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Cancer – Easier Needles”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Cancer – Easier Needles Hyposis Download. Are you listening to ”Cancer – Easier Needles” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Cancer – Easier Needles”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Cancer – Easier Needles”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Cancer – Easier Needles”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Cancer – Easier Needles”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Cancer – Easier Needles, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Easier Needles & Cannulas – hypnosis can reduce discomfort and anxiety
Needles or cannulas might be an essential part of your cancer treatment, and if you are not comfortable with them it will make your treatment much more unpleasant.
Getting tense has its uses. Sometimes.
Fear is all about being on the alert. In its place it gets us going by making heart pump harder and getting us to breath quicker. In fact all the things we’d need to have happen if we were running away from something that was about to harm us.
Unfortunately when we tense certain changes happen. For one we become more sensitive to pain and secondly the immune system works less effectively.
Your experience of time
Another element to the experience of being tense is how time seems to slow right down when you feel uncomfortable. You may have noticed this. Fifteen minutes can seem a lot longer when you’re tense. This is known as time distortion. At other times, when you are more relaxed or enjoying something then time seems to go a lot quicker.
Quickly developing your hypnotic abilities
As you develop your hypnotic ability you’ll also notice something else. It’s true to say that we can be physically in one place but emotionally and imaginatively we can be somewhere else. For example you can be in bed asleep having a dream and although you are physically in bed, psychologically and imaginatively you are within the dream place.
A person can be sitting on a train or plane but their mind could be deeply associated with some other time and place – which would mean they would cease to notice time passing on the train or plane. This kind of disassociation is very hypnotic.
When you become disassociated from your current location and circumstances then to some extent you become more physically disassociated as well. This means your brain registers less pain and discomfort when you are strongly imaginatively associated with a relaxed time and place. Developing the capacity to do this at will gives you a great sense of control.
This is one way this session can help you. Hypnosis is also used to lessen the actual experience of pain so that needle experience can actually start to feel more comfortable.
Your body aligns to what your mind imagines
When you relax deeply all the systems in the body work more efficiently, from your immune response to your respiratory system. Recalling pleasant, healthy and relaxing times with all your senses – that is to say getting a sense of the colours, shapes, sounds, sensations and even tastes and smells can just allow you to reassess those times. As far as your body is concerned you are back there again. We want this download to encourage you, not just to relax, but to relax when you really need to.
This skill will make having needles and cannulas inserted much, much easier.
Download Easier Needles.
Search for another self hypnosis download: