MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Cancer Pain Relief
Category: Alternative Cancer Treatments – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDCPAIN – Release Date: 2013/12/19
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Cancer Pain Relief), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Cancer Pain Relief”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Cancer Pain Relief Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Cancer Pain Relief” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Cancer Pain Relief”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Cancer Pain Relief”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Cancer Pain Relief”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Cancer Pain Relief”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Cancer Pain Relief, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Reduce Cancer Pain with Hypnosis
You may find that chemical pain management just isn’t enough for your cancer pain, or you may just want to reduce the amount of medication you need to take. Whatever your situation, leaning to hypnotically control cancer pain has huge bonuses.
Hypnotic pain relief puts you back in control and may lessen the need for pain medications which can cause drowsiness. But of course it is paramount that any undiagnosed pain be checked out by a medically trained professional.
Pain is, of course an all too real physical phenomena. But ultimately the experience of pain from anywhere in the body is perceived in the brain. Your experience of pain is always entwined with your mental attititudes and perspectives as well as the purely physical.
Pain can feel more intense when we are depressed, anxious or very fearful. When we are deeply relaxed pain can feel much reduced and modified.
The meaning we give to pain
What pain means to us will also affect the way we experience it. For example pain can signify healing as well as pathology. If we feel pain has a constructive meaning then the intensity can feel different. Pain after a mindless street assault will be experienced differently to pain after very beneficial surgery.
Hypnosis has a long history of powerfully reducing pain. As therapists, we have successfully treated people for cancer pain, repetitive strain injury, pain after accident and injury and the pain of childbirth. We know how hypnosis can help.
Your Cancer Pain Relief session will teach you the different ways to change and lessen pain. You’ll relax deeply and take a ’rest’ from usual thoughts and physical sensations.
Download Cancer Pain Relief now and begin harnessing the immense power of your subconscious mind.
Note: If you purchase this download, all proceeds will be donated to our charity. However, if you are suffering from cancer and cannot afford to buy the download, please contact us for a free copy.
Search for another self hypnosis download: