MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Caring for the Terminally Ill
Category: Health Issues – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDCARING – Release Date: 2013/04/04
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Caring for the Terminally Ill), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Caring for the Terminally Ill”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Caring for the Terminally Ill Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Caring for the Terminally Ill” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Caring for the Terminally Ill”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Caring for the Terminally Ill”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Caring for the Terminally Ill”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Caring for the Terminally Ill”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Caring for the Terminally Ill, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Caring For a Terminally Ill Relative
It’s not easy caring for a dying person – and it’s much harder when you care about them as well. You want to help, but you may fear that something you say or do will further distress them. You may feel exhausted, but guilty about wanting respite for yourself.
However, you can make a difference to the quality of the final months, weeks and days of someone’s life. Being calm enough and having the spare energy to help the dying person is what this session can give you.
Dying people have the same needs as everyone
Terminally ill people have the same emotional, physical and spiritual needs as everyone else. Everyone has the need for quality attention, intimacy, dignity, security, and a sense of control at least over some things.
A terminally ill person may worry more about being abandoned and disconnected from every day life. They may fear losing control over their body and lives or about being in overpowering pain or grief. (terminally ill people can grieve the life they are leaving). A person suffering terminal decline may worry about change in their appearance or tying up financial matters. They may be plagued by worries about people they will be leaving behind or what will happen to their possessions. They may want to talk about their life as a whole or what their life has ’meant.’ It’s important to be able to listen calmly.
What dying people need most of all is to be cared about, not just cared for
Terminally ill patients need to have their emotions taken seriously, not brushed aside or minimized. It’s normal for someone who is terminally ill to experience and express negative feelings such as anger and irritability, anxiety, fear and sadness. Their emotions are real, and they need to be respected, acknowledged and expressed.
A gentle touch can be wonderfully psychologically healing. Many dying people are comforted by caregivers who gently touch their arm or wrist, hold their hand, or hug them.
Keeping your own emotions together
If you care for a dying person then it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by your own emotions. Letting them know how much they mean to you can be wonderful but if your emotional outpourings cause them (and you) greater distress then you need some control. This relaxing hypnotic session will help you feel more balanced and calm when you are with the dying person.
When you are calm you can apply more real compassion and practical support because you can think more clearly.
Getting your needs met to better help them
Caring for someone with a terminal illness can be emotionally and physically exhausting. It can be too easy to focus entirely on the needs of the terminally ill person you are caring for and forget to look after yourself. But of course the better you look after yourself, the more rested you are the better able you are to care for the terminally ill person in your life.
You need to take care of yourself to care for the dying person to the best of your ability. By helping yourself you’ll be helping them. You need to take regular relaxation breaks. Caring For a Terminally Ill Relative will help recharge your batteries getting you feeling refreshed and strong again when you become overwhelmed or exhausted.
Download Caring For a Terminally Ill Relative and help yourself help them better.
Search for another self hypnosis download: