MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Confidence with your Boss
Category: Job Skills – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDBOSS – Release Date: 2016/10/06
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Confidence with your Boss), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Confidence with your Boss”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Confidence with your Boss Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Confidence with your Boss” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Confidence with your Boss”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Confidence with your Boss”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Confidence with your Boss”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Confidence with your Boss”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Confidence with your Boss, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Confidence with your Boss
Many people find dealing with their boss difficult. Often they will forget what they are trying to say, find it hard to concentrate and generally feel uncomfortable – even panicky.
This is a common problem when you are keen to impress someone but to be truly effective, you need a new way of relating to your boss.
Your boss’s problem, not yours?
It could just be something about your boss that you find intimidating – perhaps they are unpredictable, or prone to angry outbursts. Whatever the cause, when you start to feel confident around your boss your whole working life, self respect and enjoyment of your job is going to greatly improve.
The importance of status
The reason we all experience emotions such as shame, embarrassment and humiliation is because we are unconsciously sensitive to the ’pecking order’. Status matters in our lives much more than we think.
Status is an amazing thing. When we are in the presence of someone we feel has greater authority (higher status) than we do, our blood pressure reliably becomes higher! In medicine there is even a name for it – white coat syndrome. If someone is having their blood pressure reading taken by a doctor to whom they feel lower in status they may give an inaccurately high blood pressure reading.
When doctors have what is known as a ’good bedside manner’ they make the patient feel important and therefore on a equal footing whilst still maintaining the patient’s respect for them.
So it could be that you had been experiencing a spot of ’white coat syndrome’ with your boss. Maybe authority and status has intimidated you throughout your life to some extent through social conditioning.
Watch out for inferiority signals
You may be very sensitive to people in higher status positions such as your boss and it’s true to say that they are usually at least unconsciously aware if someone is giving off signals of inferiority. This may make them unconsciously feel you wouldn’t be right for promotion or ready for more responsibility. It may even encourage them to treat you in less than fair ways. This is because people often treat people in accordance with the signals people give off as to how they think they should be treated.
Confidence repels bullies
If you make it subtly clear that you feel you warrant respect, are confident in yourself and wont take any nonsense then people will pick up on this and treat you accordingly. It could be that your boss is a bit of a bully however feeling more confident around them whatever they are like as a person can only make things better.
Download Confidence with your Boss and start feeling better round them immediately.
Search for another self hypnosis download: