MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Confident Dancing
Category: Self Confidence – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDCONFDANC – Release Date: 2013/04/04
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Confident Dancing), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Confident Dancing”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Confident Dancing Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Confident Dancing” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Confident Dancing”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Confident Dancing”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Confident Dancing”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Confident Dancing”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Confident Dancing, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
You know what it’s like everyone seems to be getting down onto the dance floor and having a great time to a great song but you feel frozen to the spot.
Suddenly self consciousness, embarrassment and even fear lock you into inaction. Others try to get you up dancing but you feel you just can’t.
Maybe you feel like you’ve got two left feet, no sense of rhythm or that you’ll look ridiculous and everyone else looks as if they know what they are doing.
The more pressure people put onto you to get up and dance the more anxiety you can feel when it comes to dancing.
But dancing is one of life’s great pleasures and should be uninhibited and joyful.
Dancing is a spontaneous physical expression of emotion and enjoyment, the more relaxed, spontaneous and confident you feel when you dance the more you enjoy it.
A form of communication
The feeling is that all eyes are on you when you dance but of course the truth is other people are just enjoying the moment or focussing on their own experience.
When you really merge with the dancing experience then feelings of separateness disappear and you feel a sense of collective connection just as the sea is made up of separate drops but all the drops together, in unison, go to make up something together-dancing is about connecting to a force of spontaneity greater than your individual experience.
Of course the more you dance the better you can dance.
There is also another wonderful benefit to confident dancing. It’s a great way to connect with people. We communicate verbally with others but when you dance you communicate on a whole other level.
The dancing trance
When you have fun dancing then you go into a kind of natural trance state where time seems to disappear-this is how people ’dance the night away.’ Everything else in life seems to fade away when you have a great dance and that’s one of the attractions of dancing.
Actually learning new dance moves develops the same parts of the brain that improves social confidence! So regular enjoyable dancing can make you more confident generally with other people and is a great way of overcoming shyness in all areas of your life. When you start to feel so much more confident dancing you’ll notice all kinds of knock on benefits.
When you were very young there was a time before you ever learned to be self-conscious, when you could play and interact with life and the world in a direct, spontaneous way-imagine that freshness of experience!
Download Confident Dancing now.
Search for another self hypnosis download: