MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Contact Lenses – Relax
Category: Health Issues – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDCONLENS – Release Date: 2013/04/04
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Contact Lenses – Relax), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Contact Lenses – Relax”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Contact Lenses – Relax Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Contact Lenses – Relax” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Contact Lenses – Relax”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Contact Lenses – Relax”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Contact Lenses – Relax”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Contact Lenses – Relax”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Contact Lenses – Relax, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Learn how to relax putting in contact lenses – hypnosis audio
Hypnosis can help you feel comfortable inserting lenses
Do you find yourself tensing up when putting in contact lenses?
Does the thought of having something in your eye prevent you from using lenses?
Our eyes are precious and delicate organs. In the course of evolution we have acquired a number of clever and sensitive mechanisms to protect our eyeballs from harm. Eyelids provide a soft, flexible, waterproof cover that we can pull down almost faster than you can measure. Tear ducts produce a constant flow of lubricant, spread with every blink. Eyelashes filter out dust and grit. Eyebrows direct the flow of sweat outwards.
And if the smallest particle should get past these defenses, highly sensitive nerve endings instantly react with near intolerable discomfort. This triggers an uprush of tears and sets off a rapid-fire blink response to wash it out. If that is not enough, we are driven to take whatever other measures we can dream up to remove the invader by any means possible.
Then you go and deliberately insert an enormous object directly between your eyeball and your eyelid. Just asking for trouble!
Getting comfortable with putting in contact lenses
But of course millions of people wear contact lenses every day, all day, perfectly comfortably. Opticians know how to make them exactly the right size and shape for your eyeballs. They supply you with special lubricant to supplement your tears. They teach you the best techniques for insertion and removal and cleaning. And it’s natural that, when you first start to use lenses, it takes some time to get used to them.
What’s really going on during the acclimatization period is that, as well as mastering the techniques and making them part of your daily routine, like brushing your teeth (something you do without thinking), you are also teaching your brain to make an exception for these special objects. They are not potentially harmful invaders. They are wonderfully useful adjuncts to your powers of vision.
Most people find that with a little practice and a little patience, they soon get used to their lenses. But some people find it harder to get over the protective reaction that makes them instinctively recoil from the very idea of putting anything in their eyes, and struggle to actually do so.
And this is where hypnosis can really help.
How hypnosis can help you relax putting in contact lenses
Contact lenses – relax is an audio hypnosis session devised by psychologists that will help quickly retrain your brain to respond positively to your lenses.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you’ll notice that
you feel markedly less stressed about the prospect of inserting lenses
you stay calm and relaxed as you practice your techniques
inserting and removing the lenses quickly gets easier and easier
you focus more on the benefits you are getting than on the procedures
you soon feel quite at home and at ease
Download Contact lenses – relax and help yourself see in comfort.
Search for another self hypnosis download: