MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One
Category: Grief and Loss – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDSUICLOV – Release Date: 2013/10/22
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Coping with the Suicide of a Loved One, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Coping with the suicide of a loved one
Hypnosis to help you survive the loss and grief
Has someone close to you taken their own life?
Are you struggling to cope with your feelings of guilt and grief?
Whether you saw it coming or not, the suicide of someone you care about rocks your world and makes you question everything, especially yourself. ”Did I really do everything I could to help?” ”What did I miss?” ”Why didn’t I…?” ”How could I have let this happen?”
These questions painfully torment those who are left behind in shock and grief as they try to deal with the practicalities of the death, as well as the emotional storm that rages around them, feeling like it will never end. You may find yourself feeling utterly exhausted, and unable to think straight. You may find yourself feeling numb and apparently emotionless. You may be swept by searing rage and terrible despair.
This is a time to look after yourself
One of the hardest things to cope with is the morbid curiosity of other people. People with no direct involvement might be asking you (with pretend concern) about how you’re coping, in the hope that you’re going to let slip some titbit for them to gossip about. This is very distressing and you should have no hesitation telling them to get lost.
At a time like this you need to exclusively look after yourself and others you care about. No matter how ’interesting’ other people may find your tragedy, you do NOT have to provide ’news’ on the matter to them. And you don’t have to live up to spoken or unspoken expectations that you will ’come to terms’ with what has happened in some fixed time period. Grief takes the time it takes.
You will also encounter much genuine kindness and support, often from unexpected quarters – people who do practical things that really help without making a song and dance about it. This can be tricky to deal with in its own way, as true kindness often opens the floodgates of emotion, but ultimately it will strengthen and encourage you.
But the real challenge is dealing with the times when you have to face the reality of your loss on your own. Nobody can prepare ahead of time to deal with the psychological fallout of a suicide, but there are things you can do in this situation which can help. And you don’t have to think of it all yourself.
Hypnosis can gently help you come through a time of grief
Dealing with the suicide of a loved one is a gentle hypnosis session which will bring you solace, guidance and comfort at this difficult time.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you’ll notice that:
you can find times of peace during the time of grief
looking after yourself with kindness and compassion empowers you to do what you need to do
you learn to give grief a structured place in your life so that it doesn’t overwhelm you completely
you can gradually reconnect with and focus on your positive memories of the person you loved
you can access a calm sense of strength and resilience when you need these qualities to carry you through.
Download Dealing with the suicide of a loved one and give yourself the help you need.
Search for another self hypnosis download: