MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Crying in Arguments
Category: Emotional Intelligence – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDCRYARG – Release Date: 2014/09/28
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Crying in Arguments), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Crying in Arguments”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Crying in Arguments Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Crying in Arguments” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Crying in Arguments”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Crying in Arguments”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Crying in Arguments”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Crying in Arguments”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Crying in Arguments, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Stop crying in arguments
Use hypnosis to gain control of your emotions
Crying in Arguments
Do you often find yourself crying in arguments?
Does it feel like you just can’t stop your emotions overwhelming you?
It’s quite distressing to find yourself crying when you are in the middle of a heated discussion with someone, and you particularly want to make clear strong points and express yourself effectively. Tears can make you seem weak, or foolish, and less credible generally. Who’s going to take what you say seriously if you’re weeping?
Crying is a natural response to stress
Many people imagine that someone who bursts into tears during an argument or quarrel is trying to manipulate the situation by bringing emotion into it. But the person who finds tears welling up during some heated discussion is not in control of those tears. Just as they can’t control blushing, or stop themselves breaking out in a sweat if they feel nervous.
The body has a number of such ’automatic’ responses that switch on without you ’deciding’ that you want to respond like this. These instinctive behaviors have evolved over millions of years, to protect us. But the trigger mechanisms that set them off are very simplistic. Basically, our brains make associations between things that are seem similar.
For example, a snake is a potentially dangerous creature, and you can see why it might be useful if, whenever you see a snake, you get a rush of adrenaline that powers your leg muscles to run like crazy. And you can see why it might still be useful if you see a bendy stick and get the same reaction. Because it might have been a snake, and better safe than sorry.
Automatic responses like tears are not always helpful
However, these very simple associations can sometimes be really unhelpful. It’s not useful at all to be in a business meeting where you are perfectly safe and suddenly find your body reacting like your life is in danger. It’s not useful to be trying to calmly argue an important point with someone, and suddenly find tears running down your cheeks.
But if these reactions are not under your control, what can you do about it?
The good news is that although you can’t control automatic reactions directly, you can unlink unhelpful associations. And that means that an unwanted reaction won’t get triggered, and so won’t happen.
So how do you do that?
Hypnosis is a great way to get rid of unhelpful associations
Stop crying in arguments is an audio hypnosis session developed by psychologists that will quickly help you break the link between arguing and crying.
As you listen and relax repeatedly to your download, you’ll notice that you:
Relax more quickly and more deeply each time you listen
Find yourself feeling much calmer and more ’laid back’ in general
Begin to notice a change in how you feel about previous times when you were overwhelmed by emotion
Are more and more able to direct the flow of your emotions
Handle difficult situations and arguments much more calmly and cool headedly
Develop a growing sense of confidence and optimism about how things will go in future.
Download Stop crying in arguments and enjoy being in control of yourself again.
Search for another self hypnosis download: