MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Dealing with Failure
Category: Motivation and Inspiration – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDFAILURE – Release Date: 2016/05/11
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Dealing with Failure), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Dealing with Failure”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Dealing with Failure Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Dealing with Failure” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Dealing with Failure”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Dealing with Failure”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Dealing with Failure”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Dealing with Failure”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Dealing with Failure, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Learn to deal with failure as successful people do
How you deal with failure can determine how far you go
Dealing with Failure
When it comes to failure, the positive thinking crowd cheerily tell you not to beat yourself up. They jolly you along with advice to focus on the future and put the past behind you. They use nostrums like ’There is no such thing as failure – only feedback!’ They even advise you to look yourself in the eye in the mirror and proclaim ”I can do anything!” But none of this makes you feel okay about failure, does it?
Don’t punish yourself for your failures
Of course, this advice isn’t wrong, in itself. If you’ve done the best you can, it’s true that beating yourself up for not getting the result you hoped for, planned for, worked for, isn’t going to help you. It won’t make you feel better about the failure, nor will it help you ’do better next time’. It just makes you feel worse than you already do about failing.
Good advice for recovering from failure – when you’re ready
It’s also true that dwelling on the past only leads to a dead end. Not to mention that you could get depressed by constantly ruminating on what you should have done, or how things might have been, if only… And you probably don’t need to be told that there are lessons to be learned from your experience. Using affirmations to build your confidence is good too (though perhaps it’s not quite true that you can do anything…)
The real trouble is that this advice is premature. These are not the first things to do when you meet an experience of failure.
Failure is really important. You can tell, because it hurts.
It’s only human to dislike unpleasant experiences, and we all do our best to avoid them. When we can’t avoid them, we do our best to get out of them as quickly as possible. But sometimes, in our rush to escape, we can miss the gleam of treasure hidden in the dirty ore of those experiences that touch us where it matters. You can tell that failure is one of those, by the strength of the feeling it generates in you.
If you can bring yourself to stay with it (which is not the same as dwelling on it), you can find yourself dealing with failure in a whole new way.
You can use hypnosis to help you deal with failure in a new way
Dealing with failure is an audio hypnosis session which focuses on this essential first step to really dealing well with the experience of failure. As you listen to the gentle but powerful hypnotic suggestions, you will notice that the distress and discomfort you feel begin to change at a very deep and subtle level.
Your own experience and the experience of others are woven together in Dealing with failure in a series of beneficial interventions which affirm the meaning and value of what has happened – just as it is. As you relax deeply (itself a profoundly healing thing to do) you will find yourself moving more naturally towards that stage where you really are ready to move on – and do well.
Download Dealing with failure and discover something more than feedback.
Search for another self hypnosis download: