MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Develop Powerful Intuition
Category: Personal Skills – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDINTUIT – Release Date: 2014/11/20
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Develop Powerful Intuition), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Develop Powerful Intuition”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Develop Powerful Intuition Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Develop Powerful Intuition” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Develop Powerful Intuition”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Develop Powerful Intuition”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Develop Powerful Intuition”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Develop Powerful Intuition”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Develop Powerful Intuition, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Develop Powerful Intuition and Trust Your Instincts
Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious with this hypnosis audio
Do you go with your ’gut’ or does logic rule the day?
Common sense might tell you to ignore your instincts because there is no evidence to support that decision or viewpoint. But sometimes your ’head’ should listen to your ’heart’ and go with what you feel and not what you think.
Intuition: Knowing what you don’t ’know’
It’s been estimated that a trillion bits of information enter our senses every second but only a fraction of that ever makes it to consciousness. But your unconscious mind picks up all kinds of signals that you are not aware of.
These signals can nudge your conscious mind which may dismiss these feelings as irrational and groundless. Strong emotion distorts perception but true intuition happens when the mind is calm and receptive.
Intuition: Feelings not thoughts
When there is something significant going on that reaches your unconscious mind but not your conscious, then all you know (consciously) is that something does or doesn’t ’feel right.’
But if there seems to be no good logical reason, then you may discard the feeling as superstition or as irrelevant, but it might just be your unconscious trying to alert your conscious mind to something important and maybe you should actually pay attention.
Many of us have abandoned our intuitive powers
Modern life tells us to only rely on logic and reason but your unconscious mind can calculate with lightening speed – relaxing and trusting it can make you more powerful in life.
People with great intuition know how to watch, observe and see patterns. Once they observe these patterns, they can make calculated guesses – the unconscious mind can make a guess about something on the basis of you having picked up a pattern.
For example, your unconscious mind could pick up the pattern that most of the doctors you meet wear a certain type of clothing or even exhibit certain facial gestures. Maybe these patterns don’t really make it to your conscious mind but next time you meet a doctor you may just get the feeling that he or she is a doctor. Your guess turns out to be correct and hey presto it seems like psychic phenomena.
When you really observe and notice patterns, you can have fun making predictions. You can start guessing stuff about people based on feeling (such as what they do for a living) and then find out whether you’re right. This will strengthen your intuitive powers, however you can really enhance your intuition with hypnosis.
Hypnosis a direct access to your intuition
Hypnosis is a direct link to your unconscious mind. By learning to use hypnosis in your life you’ll strengthen your intuition because you’ll:
Be more relaxed.
Be more open to patterns in life.
Become more aware of your own intuitive voice trying to make itself heard.
Use your intuition to make better decisions and predictions.
Download Develop Powerful Intuition now and claim your birthright.
Search for another self hypnosis download: