MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD LINK > Do One Thing At A Time
Category: Personal Productivity – Price: 14.95 – Product Code: HDONETHING – Release Date: 2014/09/30
Relax and Listen to this Powerful Audio Hypnosis Download, (Do One Thing At A Time), that will help you make changes on a deep subconscious level.
- Get into comfortable clothing when you listen to ”Do One Thing At A Time”.
- When you listen it´s best to be in a quiet room and sit in any comfortable chair, couch, or bed.
- Make sure you are not going to be disturbed for at least half an hour.
- Figure out your goal for this Do One Thing At A Time Hypnosis Download. Are you listening to ”Do One Thing At A Time” just to relax? For self-improvement? To train your brain? Self-hypnosis can be used just for relaxation, sure, but it can also be used for a number of life-enhancing things. Many use self hypnosis to achieve their goals, change their thinking, or just as general positive reinforcement or motivation.
- When you enter ”Do One Thing At A Time”: Close your eyes and work to rid your mind of any feelings of fear, stress, or anxiety.
- Try to recognize and remove the tension in your body.
- When you listen to ”Do One Thing At A Time”: Take slow, deep breaths and appreciate the fact that you are going to be extremely relaxed. There will be a floating sensation.
And remember: If you were in conscious control of the content in ”Do One Thing At A Time”, you would have changed your life by now. The fact that you cannot must mean that your mind is running this issue at an unconscious level. Using ”Do One Thing At A Time”, you can let go of your issue at an unconscious level, in a way that gives you the freedom, confidence and control of all situations.
Go to the info and download page, Do One Thing At A Time, to begin your journey through self hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Do one thing at a time
Use hypnosis to stay focused – fully focused
Do One Thing
Do you have trouble doing one thing at a time?
Are you easily distracted from one task by another – and then another?
Isn’t it tempting to act as if all the different demands on our time and attention are equally important? To rush around answering the phone, replying to emails, organizing meetings or presentations or shopping lists, talking to this person and then to that person, starting one task and then jumping to another, leaving the first one unfinished – perhaps never to be finished?
It’s not so surprising. We love progress, new gadgets, doing things faster, smarter, more easily, all the while staying in touch with everyone all the time. Nobody wants to go back a hundred years.
The toxic brew that makes it hard to do any one thing properly
The ping ping ping of new email arriving, the insistent tone of the phone calling to you, the looming deadlines on your calendar, the social pressure to be seen to be in control of it all and perfectly able to do everything come together in a toxic brew. A brew that actually makes it hard to do anything properly.
You might be extremely ’busy’, but what exactly are you getting done in this frenzy of half-started activities? Do you beat yourself up for being so bad at multi-tasking? If so, please stop. Research shows that trying to multi-task actually makes us less rather than more efficient.
But it’s not so easy to stop acting like this if you have been doing it for a long time. After all, it feels ’normal’ to be rushing about trying to do everything, and it feels strange and unfamiliar to just keep your attention fixed on one task for a sustained period of time. It’s almost as if you’ve forgotten how to concentrate!
So how can you get back control – real control, that allows you to focus on what needs to be done until it’s done?
Retrain your brain to focus on one thing with hypnosis
Do one thing at a time is an audio hypnosis session that will help you quickly reclaim your natural ability to concentrate fully and deeply on what you are doing.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you’ll notice that you:
start to feel as if a load has fallen from your shoulders (it has!)
begin to get a new perspective on the relative importance of different tasks and commitments
start making very specific changes in how you organize your life so you can use your time really productively
think much more deeply and fully about the tasks you give your time to
say ’no’ much more readily to distractions and interruptions
have a much greater sense of achievement at the end of your day
Download Do one thing at a time and give yourself that crucial edge of effectiveness.
Search for another self hypnosis download: